Instagram is a great platform for businesses, brands, Influencers, and creators to share their content. You can create product-based Posts, Stories, Reels, and more. This list is perfect for you if you’re looking for more ideas for your Instagram content strategy.
- Instagram Content ideas for business
- Influencers Engage with your Audience with these Content Ideas
- Instagram Content Ideas for Travelers
Instagram Content ideas for business
- Use Instagram as a feedback tool: Showcase growth, and update followers on how many new members joined your community recently or how many customers bought something from you.
- Exclusive offers: Give followers a chance to buy your latest stock before it’s even on the sales floor and also send existing customers exclusive offers and discounts.
- Ask a Question(Q&A): Encourage engagement by asking for opinions on topics related to your business mission.
Influencers Engage with your Audience with these Content Ideas
- Red Carpet Shots: When you’re out and about at large events, there may be tons of other influencers around too, and some of them might even want to collaborate with you. Share your red carpet experience with followers by uploading them as stories and tagging friends who were also there.
- Interview followers: When you interview a follower, you open the door to learning more about your audience. You can ask questions like, “Why do you follow me”, ” Which of my posts are your favorite? and “Tell me about yourself“
- Your best tips: Share 1 or more, simple tips/hacks related to being a Media personality in one post each week or day. You could create 52 lessons in 52 weeks, the possibilities are endless.
Instagram Content Ideas for Travelers
- Share pictures of places you visit
- Post Pictures of Your Favorite Places
- Share stories about your experiences along the journey
- Share tips for travelers who might be following in your footsteps
- Post Reviews of places you visit(Rate and compare them)
Best Times to Post on Instagram
11 AM- 1 PM Lunch time and 7 PM- 9PM in the evening, However it’s best to run Experiments with a different posting Schedule and use Instagram Insights to track when your followers are most Active.
What are best days to post on Instagram
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Adjust your posting schedule, by analyzing your audience activity patterns.